790 El Cerrito Avenue
This elegant estate home is located on one of HILLSBOROUGH’S most sought after streets. Impressive grounds surround a home that offers dramatic architecture enhanced by exquisite materials and exceptional finishes throughout! Beautiful marble floors with inlaid details, soaring ceilings, detail crown molding, and a floorplan that provides, both sophisticated entertainment venues and versatile everyday living spaces unfold before you. The grounds are an oasis that is both restful and a space for multiple activities, including a pool, spa and children’s play house. For wine-aficionados there is a 1000 bottle wine cellar. And for the entrepreneur a wood paneled home office. This home has it all, plus it enjoys a prime mid-peninsula location, close to award-winning schools, world class employers, international airports, gourmet restaurants and so much more.
- Custom built in 2005. 5 Bed, 7.5 Bath. Approx. 7,344 sq. ft. of living space, plus 1,100 sq. ft. garage.
- Impressive arched front doors open to a grand formal entry with two sweeping staircases that lead to the upper-level. An open walk-way looks down on the living room and entry while above is a custom in-laid ceiling painting.
- Soaring ceilings, tall windows, marble floors, custom molding, a stone fireplace, and hand-painted wall murals grace the elegant living room.
- Formal dining room has wainscotting, tray ceiling, hardwood floors, and French doors to gardens.
- Large kitchen and breakfast room that opens to a garden patio with built-in BBQ: Professional quality appliances include: dual Gaggenau ovens, SubZero refrigerator, 2 dishwashers, steam oven, 6-burner Thermador stovetop, Miele coffee maker, wine fridge, island, and granite counters.
- Spacious family room opens to the back yard. Box beamed ceiling, exceptional storage, beautiful cast stone fireplace and 1000 bottle wine cellar.
- Handsome wood-paneled office with custom shelving and multiple work stations.
- Main-level gym/dance studio/game room.
- Guest bedroom on main level; 4 upper-level bedroom suites, including an enormous master retreat with fireplace, two walk-in closets and spacious marble bath with its own fireplace, jet tub, and dual vanities.
- Landscaped grounds of 42,000 sq. ft. includes towering redwoods, pool with water fall, spa, gardens (which use well water for irrigation) and children’s playhouse; Built in BBQ and pizza oven.
- Extras: 4 A/C units; Forced air and radiant heating; Built-in vacuum system: Sound system.
- 4-car oversized garage; Gated drive.
Showings by Appointment Only
Danielle Giovannetti, Director Client Relations